The most common idea is that when you are taking steroids, you will start to grow really big muscles, even insanely-sized ones. But taking steroids is not the sole reason for this. Steroids are there to boost your body's capacity to build muscle. You will still need to do traditional exercise and lift a lot of weights in order to buff up. But as with all other kinds of medications, steroids are not without accompanying risks. Before you start taking steroids, get as much information as you can. Understand that once you start using them, you will inevitably change your body and that can both be a good and bad thing, depending on how you go about it.
Risks for taking steroids include:
- For men – erectile dysfunction, shrinking testicles, reduced sperm count, breast enlargement (gynecomastia), and possible sterility
- For women - disrupted menstrual cycles, enlargement of the clitoris, shrinking breasts, deepening of the voice, and hair growth (face and body)
- Aggressiveness and irritability ('roid rage)
- Premature hair loss
- Heart, kidney, and liver damage (long-term use)
- Stunted growth for adolescents who use before they hit their period of growth spurt
- Damaged veins due to injecting steroids
- HIV and Hepatitis caused by sharing needles
While these risks are imminent, the rate at which they may be acquired can be minimized by making sure that you take steroids properly. Be conscious of your body and what it's telling you. As with all things, steroids can be good for you but only when you don't use them abusively. Don't forget to maintain a proper diet (one high in protein is best for building muscle) and take the necessary breaks to ensure that your body recovers as it builds. If you overwork your body, you might just end up sick instead of buffed up. Besides, the better your health is, the more you can work on building up your body.
Your steroids source
Taking steroids has received a lot of negative attention, even enough to deter others from using them. That's why SteroidSources.Com is bringing information to you to shed light on the positive attributes of steroids, and also the bad, to give you an understanding of what steroids can truly do for you. Armed with the right information, you can then take steroids properly to get optimum results. Looking for steroids? SteroidSources.Com can also give you helpful tips on how to buy steroids from a reputable seller, safely.